Tuesday, 22 September 2009

First Portrait Idea - Scan In Face

Just finished creating the first out of the preparatory images i will have to create. Im not sure where i got the inspiration from, but the scanner was there and so was my face, so i thought what the hell ill try it and see what it comes out to look like. Now its finshed it does remind me of some face that would be in snoopy and a texture map which would be applied to a characters face. I created it by taking multiple scan ins of my face and joining them together in Photoshop. No air brushing or clone stamping has been done, just the use of layers, opacity and the rubber tool. Hope you like it.

1 comment:

  1. While I'm not making comparisons (!), check out

    http://thecagelessbird.blogspot.com/2009/02/jenny-saville.html

    I love her stuff - the body really is just a 'meat by-product'...

    ReplyDelete