Sunday, 4 October 2009

Fifth Portrait Idea - My Scan In Face

This is the fifth of my portrait ideas, which has developed from my first idea of the scan in face. This does go to show that if you do develop on an idea you have, you may very well come up with an even better one. Out of all of my ideas so far this is my favourite and it is just a rough mock up image created out of the scans I took for my first idea. So I will develop it further to get a nice looking portrait. I do think this will be my final choice though. Only thing is I cant think of a nice name for the portrait : (

1 comment:

  1. I like your ideas so far, this one in particular. Its effective in distorting your identity as a whole while creating a dramatic and intriguing effect. Look forward to seeing more :)

    ReplyDelete