Thursday, 19 November 2009

Edward Scissorhands

Sorry for the late post, I don’t know why I haven’t posted it sooner, so I am going to get it up now. So then, Edward Scissorhands. I really enjoyed watching this movie, no matter how many times I watch it, I still find myself very intrigued by the movie and never get bored of watching it. Watching it really takes me back, it’s another one of those classic Christmas time movies that you always find your self watching on Christmas Eve. I must say though, as a child, the first time I watched it, it scared the sh*t out of me, I genuinely thought it was a horror movie and I was not supposed to be watching it. Maybe it’s because Tim Burton directed, due to his dark gothic style of work, same applies for Batman. For some reason, watching it the other day seemed to be far more funny than any other time i have watched it, I think its because of his innocence and vulnerability.

No comments:

Post a Comment