Wednesday, 25 November 2009

Essay Approaching Conclusion

Ok, ive been working on this essay all day, i think im killing my laptop in doing so. I have sooooo much wasted text, ive tried focusing on too many different points, ive spoken about a build up in the story, Giger, loads of other people involved, the aliens, the dereclict ship, the space jockey, the plantoid, the nastramo inside the nastramo, sleep chambers. But its just toooo much. Ive decided to go with the quality not quantity policy, it was starting to approch double the limit if i got it finished. Ive now decided to write about the impact that Giger had on the film. Hopefully it will be ok.

1 comment:

  1. A clarification; Alan WON"T be looking at students' Maya work until Monday of next week, which means you have the weekend to complete your various exercises. I know Alan has spoken with the class about this already - so I'm just confirming it from an assessment point of view. I'll do my best to post this message on everyone's blog, but if you could spread the word, I'd be grateful. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete