Sunday, 6 December 2009

Paranormal Activity

I went to see this movie at the cinemas last night, its really good and different. But i couldn't help but continuously review and criticise the movie all the way through. I think this is just a force of habit which will probably stay with me for quite some time now since the start of the course. I would advise going to see it, its follows the style of the original Haunting where the story was built on suggestion, well until you see video footage. It hardly tells you any of the storyline but thetas the brilliance of it. Only bad part is, that if you cut out all the footage of them talking and arguing that you do not need to see, the movie would probably be 10-20 mins long. None the less, another great movie.

1 comment:

  1. kool, was it scary? I heard it has two ending, a scary one after 10pm, you see it? lol, i think i will goto see this during the week

    ReplyDelete