Monday, 18 January 2010

Maya: Tableau Vivant Progress 11

I think I'm over half way through laying out the UV's for my scene now, i tryed out a different technique of modelling the entire scene first and then laying it out after wards. I thought it wouldn't be too bad because theres not much there, but i was wrong. Its much more of a better technique to model and lay out as you go along. All i have to lay out now is the chaise-lounge, picture frame and the wall lamp, then its on to texturing :D


Then after texturing all i have to do is add in my random object, which i now have :D the lighting for the scene and add in the 2d mirror i will draw in Photoshop.

My random object for the scene, which will be placed on top of the chaise-lounge will be a rubic's cube. Not only will it be as random as a rubic's cube but the squares will be layed out to replicate an arrow pointing around the corner.

Heres some quick textures for the ruibic's cube, but im thinking i will now model it in Maya.

5 comments:

  1. hi rich have you done your essay ?? already ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ruben, no not yet :S :S :S have you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's looking good Rich, and cheers for helping me with that extrude thing today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nah!! Im gonna start on wednesday and thursday finishing it, hopefully,even if I dont sleep lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah i think i might do that lol, cheers simon, yours looks really good aswell.

    ReplyDelete