Sunday, 7 February 2010

Research - Phil

Phil, I have been researching my chosen subject for my essay, Saving Private Ryan, for the majority of the day. I have tons on research and reviews on the film and director Steven Spielberg, but cant actually seem to find what i am looking for.

It has come to my knowledge that Spielberg used a number of different techniques to gather a high sense of realism in his opening scene, some of which include playing with colour, sound and camera movement. But i just cant seem to find out where this information came from. I'm assuming its an interview of some sort.

I know its a long shot, but with your broad knowledge of film in general. Do you know any sites or books i can look up, which may help me in finding some information.

Cheers, Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment