Monday, 18 October 2010

Teaser Posters Research

Ive been doing some research into teaser posters as i have got some potentially nice ideas for my studios teaser poster. It appears that the more minimalistic the poster is, the more effect it has on the viewer. From my history of viewing teaser posters i can quite easily suggest that every single poster has managed to draw in my attention in one way or another, and ultimately leave me wanting to see more. Through out my research i have discovered that the majority of teaser posters out there are text based, boasting some sort of tag-line, or take a strong aspect of the film, an object/character for example, and advertise it as much as possible. Some posters which i believe had a substantial effect as a teaser poster are as follows;

No comments:

Post a Comment