Thursday, 24 February 2011

Research: Trip To London

As i am creating an environment based on London during 'The Blitz' bombing during the 1940's, a high amount of attention to detail will be needed to produce an environment full of historical fact and nostalgia. I felt it necessary to take a trip to London where i visited 'The Imperial War Museum' (Linked Here), which was then followed by a round walk of London to capture a sense of building work. I did want to go on a texture hunt also, but the weather was not on my side that day.


1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I know you're horribly busy, but I'm just prompting you to complete the Student Survey 2011 - see link below! Many thanks!

    http://ucarochester-cgartsandanimation.blogspot.com/2011/02/important-have-your-say-student-surveys.html

    ReplyDelete