Thursday, 24 May 2012

Character Production #09 - Hair Development I

Amongst other things, i have spent the day working on developing the hair for the character, and i must say, I'm still not very happy with the outcome. After hours of tackling with the settings under the hair system attributes, some help may soon be needed. Below you can see final outcome for the hair today, and a test with some forces applied in an attempt to replicate the character being dragged. I think with the correct lighting, the hair will raise to a next level of quality. I have attempted to retain a more illustrative look, as you can get lost in the settings an begin to develop a more realistic hair setup. I have also further developed the composition of the shot, and have begun to set up some lighting for the character body.

Maya Hair Force Comparison
Composition Test Render

No comments:

Post a Comment