Friday, 13 July 2012

New Designers 2012 and Graduation

Well that's it, the past three years of my life, to say the least have been eventful. I'm proud to say that i have now graduated UCA Rochester with a Ba (Hons) CG Arts & Animation upper second class degree. But now with graduation out of the way, its time to get a job in the industry - with no better way to start than displaying my work at the New Designers exhibition last week. I was displaying my two previous animations 'We'll Meet Again', and 'The Oriental West', along side my first showreel. It was a long week, but such a great one. Everyone's work on show looked great, and the making of books, and business cards added an extra sense of professionalism to the stand. We all now just have to tackle the task of breaking into the industry, but once in remembering each other.

In preparation for the end of life as a student, i have been developing my appearance across the web with a new site to showcase my work, which can be found at www.rvc-cgartist.co.uk, with my LinkedIn profile which can be found HERE, and finally my Behance profile which can be found HERE. There all a work in progress so expect some updates on them very shortly.

Leo, Me, Jordan
The Stand
The Graduates
The Stand In Action

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Rich! The graduation picture is great! :)

    ReplyDelete