Friday, 24 August 2012

New and Improved

It's been a while since i have posted any updates on any projects, but a lot has happened since then. Mainly to do with some well needed relaxation periods, but other than that I've been working on the re-re-edit of my major project - 'The Toilet Terror' 3D illustration. I have rendered out a turn around for the character for my show reel which can be seen below, and the illustration itself is in quite an interesting stage. So far i have modelled the characters hair, re-adjusted the composition of the piece, changed the position of the tentacle to one which is much more satisfying, and am currently working on a new, improved lighting setup. I have focused on the hallway and the character so far, with some work done on the window in the bathroom. Some more updates will be posted soon.



2 comments:

  1. Cheers Phil, want to wrap this one up pretty soon.

    ReplyDelete